dys4ia dys4ia

Interesting work! I really liked the interactive diary format.

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

I believe it's time to get some more chest hair.

If you'll excuse me, I have large game to devour.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

One of your more ridiculous games

Which is saying something. I could not stop laughing as I pulled down a goddamn passenger jet with a shark, then caused enough collateral damage to destroy three yachts, then ate a pod of dolphins for shits and giggles.

Well done!

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

Nice piece of work

Pretty handy to stop yourself from surfing Wikipedia for an extra hour longer than intended, I gotta say.

Dawn Of The Fat Chicks Dawn Of The Fat Chicks

Offensive as shit.

But hilarious as a choose your own adventure. The buttons were a bit screwy to select, but I see a bit of effort here.

Projectile Vomiting Projectile Vomiting

LMAO

The game itself is totally basic and boring, but the fucking sound effect is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. I'm giving you high marks for such a brilliant piece of work.

ThoseSwellNachos responds:

Nice one.

Pixel Animal Hunter II Pixel Animal Hunter II

Difficult

While it's obvious you put a lot of effort into hiding the pixel creatures, perhaps you put TOO much effort in? I beat one continent, but that was all I could handle. Not a bad "Where's Waldo" sort of thing, to be sure.

Mario snow Mario snow

Impressive.

You managed to throw some humor into a bland idea for a game, and some nice graphical features, as well. Not bad, a tad easy, but a solid effort.

giraffen93 responds:

Thanks :D

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Simple and very fun

The concept is simple, the graphics are plain, but the fun is intense. I have to say that the level design for some of the last few was pure genius, and it was consistent throughout. Nice work, hope to see more.

Dress The Anime Dude 3 Dress The Anime Dude 3

Another poorly constructed Dress Up

How this passed is beyond me. Sorry, but the quality is terrible, and there's hardly even a person there! I hope you can improve.

IceKube responds:

you guys must be lowlife teens who spend all their days blamming shit on newgrounds...im 14 years old. okay?? this is good for me!! I just started flash not even year ago..all my friends tell me that my games are fun and that they want to download them somehow..... I probably should put my games elsewhere